Monday, February 4, 2013

janemckinnonjohnstone.com is moving over to Word Press, leaving Dreamweaver.

I am patiently (absolutely not patiently - perhaps I should say persistently) changing over my website from Dreamweaver to a WPFolio Two website. So janemckinnonjohnstone.com is currently under construction and silly me didn't realize that when I uploaded Word Press to work on my new site it would overwrite my old site on the server. Makes sense - but leaves me with placeholders while I learn how to navigate the new program.

Too many hours have been spent on the computer and not on the press or even in the studio, but I am hoping to have a more flexible and simpler website both for viewers and for me (now know as the administrator!)

The only advantage is to my lovely companion Sophie, who now has me home opening and closing the back deck door every time she decides to check out the squirrels.

Well looks like she is pretty comfortable, but I think it's time for me to check out the squirrels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment